Hop on the Nerdy Couch, we are talking our favorite animation comfort movies. Grab a bag of your favorite candy and join along for this Nerdy Couch Discussion podcast in episode 201 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
- Morgan’s real-life comfort food
- What movies got us through the pandemic
- Marvel, Harry Potter, and Twilight
- What is our “animation comfort food”?
- Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen, & Toy Story
We hope you enjoyed this Nerdy Couch Discussion podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
- Amanda the Jedi’s Twilight review: Twilight is a Disaster I can’t look away from
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us online: Rotoscopers.com, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, & Tumblr.
- Leave us a voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: Website, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Chelsea Robson: Website & Instagram – All episodes are edited by Chelsea. Show some love and buy Chelsea her drink of choice.
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!