What’s the meaning of life? Well, Pete Docter directed a Pixar movie called Soul (2020) that asks that same question. Get those jazz vibes in mind and join along for this Soul podcast in episode 200 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Listen to this episode on: Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart
- Imaginary Party: Happy 200 episodes!
- Buy Chelsea a coffee for all her hard work editing the podcast over the years!
- Main discussion: Soul (2020)
- The trailer
- That pathetic castle opening
- Tangent Time: Studio musicians
- What exactly is “middle aged”?
- Poor unfortunate souls!
- Movies this reminds us of
- Life is worth living
- So many themes!
- We rate it!
- Facebook Questions: Josella & Chad
We hope you enjoyed this Soul podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Find the Rotoscopers
Find The Hosts
- This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you!