Morgan and Chelsea take on a more serious film on this podcast; the 2009 stop-motion film Mary and Max.
Highlights from the ‘Mary and Max’ Podcast
- Main discussion: Mary and Max (2009)
- The two main characters: Mary, Max
- This film has a great sense of humor
- More mature, but not necessarily adult
- Many themes in this movie:
- Pen pal experiences: Morgan and Bulbapedia, Chelsea and Chelsea
- The wide spectrum of Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome. We are not experts! This is just our view of it from the film.
- Theme of chocolate. We wonder if he got any Tim Tams.
- The ending was bittersweet.
- We rate it!
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts159 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
- USA: rotoscopers.com/amazon
- Canada: rotoscopers.com/amazonca
- UK: rotoscopers.com/amazonuk
- France: rotoscopers.com/amazonfr
- Germany: rotoscopers.com/amazonde
- Italy: rotoscopers.com/amazonit
- Spain: rotoscopers.com/amazones
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
Find The Hosts
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Chelsea Robson: Website, Instagram, & Twitter
- Mason Smith: Instagram, Portfolio
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!