Rotoscopers go back to 2000, as they review this American, animated, adventure, musical, fantasy, comedy film! Are you ready for the The Road to El Dorado Podcast?!
Highlights from The Road to El Dorado Podcast
- Thank you to the patrons and specifically to Jason for making this movie is “Patron Pick!”
- PSA: Big Idea and episode 152 correction.
- Main discussion: The Road to El Dorado (2000)
- DreamWorks is still starting out.
- “Save the sequels for Shrek!”
- Animated films of the year 2000.
- Are they really the sidekicks? Comparing them to the minions.
- “El Dorado is the embodiment of Tradigital convergence.” -Dan Phillips, Digital Supervisor.
- Bob Hope/Bing Crosby-style buddy comedy.
- We heart Jim Cummings.
- Altivo, “The Fabio of horses”. What other horses in animation do you like?
- “Serendipity” and that’s just the first 30 minutes, my friends.
- The soundtrack features songs by Elton John and Tim Rice, as well as composers Hans Zimmer AKA “The award winning team from the Lion King!”
- “We did it so many times…” Chelsea says, “Quit complaining, you nincompoops.”
- Fable me this: Atlantis vs Pocahontas vs Road to El Dorado,
- Disney/DreamWorks crossover theory.
- Someone is always going to be offended.
- Chel – What do you think of her?
- Critical response and we rate it!
- Voicemail: Danny & Alex
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 01:08:35, 49.4 MB
- Watch The Road to El Dorado: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy The Road to El Dorado soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Canadian Amazonians! Use our Amazon CA affiliate link.
- RotoDisney Instagram account
Support the Show!
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr & Instagram.
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter