Morgan and Chelsea are off to the races with this review of Pixar Animation’s 18th feature film, Cars 3!
- Welcome to the RotoNation, Alex and Chloe!
- Pixar short: Lou
- We all know that kid. Some of us were that kid.
- Love that animation style!
- Main Discussion: Cars 3.
- Morgan’s Cars 2 rant.
- Director spotlight: Brian Fee
- Sally. Is she really right for McQueen?
- The dark teaser trailer caused parent’s freak out.
- The player/mentor relationship.
- Lightning’s just hanging out in his primer aka underwear.
- They cashed out.
- “You have hit a wall.” – The Simulation
- It’s Nascar country for a reason!
- That trophy, though…
- That plot twist, though…
- Dinoco: Pixar theory expanded.
- The music: Randy Newman
- We rate it!
- New patron perks!
- Don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts149 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 00:53:49, 38.4 MB
- Watch Cars 3: Fandango
- Buy Cars 3 soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Buy Cars 3 score: CD | Digital | iTunes
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemails or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon: