Tom Bancroft from The Bancroft Brothers Animation Podcast, along with RotoWriter, MJ Edwards, join Chelsea for this fun chat about the 1988 Touchstone/Amblimation film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit! Journey to ToonTown in this Who Framed Roger Rabbit podcast in episode 137 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit Podcast
- Catch and Fire with MJ and Tom
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: The Roger Rabbit shorts!
- Who’s the guy in the rabbit costume?
- Andreas Deja’s favorite nickname
- History of Touchstone
- Tom’s top selling book that never was
- Money, money, money, money!
- How many artists does it take to clean up after themselves?
- Cameras, props, and Star Wars comparisons
- We love the ’40s
- Bob Hoskins did so much better than Scooby Doo
- Daffy and Donald take the stage
- Shave and a haircut
- “He makes me laugh.”
- An animator’s view and the red line
- Best. Line. Ever.
- The ending is kind of weird… all five of them.
- Voicemail: Steve Hickner, Sydney, Mystery Man, Danny L, & DJ Slope
We hope you enjoyed this Who Framed Roger Rabbit podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
- USA: rotoscopers.com/amazon
- Canada: rotoscopers.com/amazonca
Find The Hosts
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Instagram, Website
- Tom Bancroft: Twitter, Website, Facebook, Podcast
- MJ Edwards: RotoWriter
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!