Get the boats ready! We’re sailing off to talk about Disney’s new animated film, Moana. Welcome guest hosts and RotoWriter Pablo Ruiz and Ryan Prieto! Join us as we journey with Moana and Maui in this Moana podcast in episode 136 of the Animation Addicts Podcast.
- Catch ‘N’ Fire with Ryan Prieto
- Main Discussion: Moana (2016)
- Basic Facts.
- Will Moana beat Frozen at the box office?
- The original plot points prior to the research trip. Who are these brothers?
- That’s a lot of research! Is the soundtrack in Fijian?
- Characters – long hair and water!
- Let’s just talk about what we all want: the music, song by song.
- Tears. So many tears!
- Only a few negatives.
- This is why I’m here! More tears.
- Let the audience make the connection.
- Voicemail: Alex B, Jack, Jess A., Mark, and Sydney.
- Please tell us where you are listening from!
- Watch Moana: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Moana soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
We hope you enjoyed this Moana podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find the Hosts
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Instagram, Website
- Pablo Ruiz: Twitter
- Ryan Prieto
- Mason Smith: Instagram, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
Edited by: Kelly Conley
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!