The internet trolls are out to get us, but the Rotoscopers will not be stopped and review DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls! Join us as we journey into Poppy and Branch’s forest world in this Trolls podcast in episode 135 of the Animation Addicts Podcast. Welcome guest hosts: Chad Lewis of LewToons YouTube fame, with RotoWriter and YouTuber Rachel Wagner.
- Main discussion: Trolls (2016)
- So many emotions in so many movies!
- I’ll never EVER be happy!
- I ‘felt’ it! – Lisa Frank character designs.
- Who are all these trolls?
- Overcoming horrible teaser trailers.
- Bridgett and roller rinks.
- “Oh, that my life were a music video” – Chelsea.
- Can we just talk about Justin Timberlake for a while?
- Can we talk about Mumbai Musical for a while?
- Another tangent: Captain Underpants!
- MySpace references in Toy Story.
- Let’s drive back to the 90’s for a second: Animated musicals.
- We rate it!
- Voicemail: Daniel L., Josh K., Mystery Man, and Christian.
- Watch Trolls: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Trolls soundtrack: CD | Digital | iTunes
- Trolls trailer
- The Internet Trolling Song
We hope you enjoyed this Trolls podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
- USA: rotoscopers.com/amazon
- Canada: rotoscopers.com/amazonca
- UK: rotoscopers.com/amazonuk
- France: rotoscopers.com/amazonfr
- Germany: rotoscopers.com/amazonde
- Italy: rotoscopers.com/amazonit
- Spain: rotoscopers.com/amazones
Find the Hosts
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Instagram, Website
- Chad Lewis: YouTube, Twitter
- Rachel Wagner: YouTube, Twitter, Website
- Mason Smith: Instagram, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
Edited by: Kelly Conley
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!