Hop aboard the Axiom and join Mason and Morgan as they discuss Pixar’s WALL-E! We hope you enjoy this out-of-this-world journey into space in this WALL-E podcast in episode 133 of the Animation Addicts Podcast!
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: Mason and Morgan take Variety’s Pixar Quiz!
- Main discussion: WALL-E (2008)
- Award blitz. This film brought home the bling!
- Part 1: WALL-E on earth
- No dialogue for the first 39 minutes
- WALL-E and EVA: Robots in love
- Part 2: Aboard the Axiom
- Directive A113! – “Computer, define ‘hoedown’”
- Voicemail: Cassidy W., Mystery Man, Dan, Daniel L, Jeremiah, & Ryan P
- OhMyDisney’s Hardest Disney Pixar Quiz Ever
- Pixar Rewind: WALL-E
We hope you enjoyed this WALL-E podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
Find the Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
- USA: rotoscopers.com/amazon
- Canada: rotoscopers.com/amazonca
- UK: rotoscopers.com/amazonuk
- France: rotoscopers.com/amazonfr
- Germany: rotoscopers.com/amazonde
- Italy: rotoscopers.com/amazonit
- Spain: rotoscopers.com/amazones
Find the Hosts
- Mason Smith: Instagram, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Instagram, Website
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!