In this interview, Mason and Chelsea chat with the French Bibo Bergeron, director of Road to El Dorado, Shark Tale, and A Monster in Paris!
Bibo Bergeron Interview
- How Bibo got into animation.
- The people that helped him get where he is.
- Comments on the making of A Monster in Paris
- What he’s doing now and what we have to look forward to.
Thanks you so much for listening and for your support! Be sure to share the podcast with your friends and don’t forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts when talking about this episode on social media!
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: Twitter, Portfolio
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat: morganstradling
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Website
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!