Mason is out of town so it’s another good ol’ ‘Morgan & Chelsea episode’. They’re even in the same room for this one! The girls take on LAIKA’s third stop motion animated film, The Boxtrolls, in episode 113 of the Animation Addicts Podcast!
Highlights from The Boxtrolls Podcast
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: Travis Knight – Laika CEO, Producer, & Lead Animator
- Main Discussion: General info, budget, & the melodic saw.
- 12 Boxtrolls facts you probably didn’t need to know.
- Themes: Social climbing, cheese, and living “outside the box.”
- Voice cast, character development, aiming high in story development.
- Aesthetics and difficult scenes to animate
We hope you enjoyed this The Boxtrolls podcast review! Thank you so much for listening and for your support. Be sure to share the podcast with your friends, leave a 5-star review, and use the hashtag #AnimationAddicts and tag @rotoscopers when talking about this episode on social media!
The phantom of the podcast strikes again! The internet connection was cut mid-way through, so only partial video is available, but the full audio version is available above.
- Compete in RotoTrivia! – Top 3 Scores will win a free T-Shirt! Winners will be announced NEXT podcast.
- Leave OR update your review of the Animation Addicts Podcast on iTunes during the month of January, 2016, and win a FREE art book of YOUR choice!
- The Boxtrolls trailer
- Watch The Boxtrolls: Morgan’s Blu-ray Review | Blu-ray | DVD | Rent | iTunes
- Buy The Boxtrolls soundtrack: Chelsea’s Review | CD | iTunes
- Buy The Art of The Boxtrolls: Morgan’s Review | Amazon | Book Depository
- Check out The Making of The Boxtrolls with the film’s directors at Google
Find The Rotoscopers
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
- Voicemail: rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Email newsletter
- Shop on Amazon:
Find The Hosts
This post contains affiliate links. We receive a small commission when you click and purchase through these links, which helps keep the site and podcast running. Thank you!