It’s Chelsea’s birthday episode! The Rotoscopers finally review one of the Disney films that they’ve had on their bucket list since they started the show: Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.
- Catch and fire with Chelsea!
- Nerdy Couch Discussion: Origins of the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale from the Sleeping Beauty art book.
- Main Discussion: Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- The making-of documentary from the end of the VHS tape.
- Discussion about the unique art style, backgrounds, and Eyvind Earle.
- The fairies are like midlevel Powerpuff Girls.
- The king’s choir is always ready to serenade.
- Big discussion on Maleficent, her design, her backstory and the 2014 film Maleficent.
- The goons are based on classical art.
- Why Prince Phillip is the best Disney prince ever (the girls agree!).
- The eternal debate: pink or blue?
- New Disney Theory: Is this film a predecessor to The Sword in the Stone?
- We rate it!
- Voicemails: Eric, CJ, Adriana, Maegan, & Animated Madness.
- Emails: Joshua K, Sarah, Tris, Rob.
- Don’t forget to buy the Rotoscopers T-shirt!
Runtime: 2:05:05, 31.3 MB
Find The Rotoscopers
Find The Hosts