It’s an animated film of mammoth-size proportions: Blue Sky’s first film, Ice Age.
- Main Discussion: Ice Age
- History of Blue Sky Studios. It started out as a VFX and commercial studio.
- Interesting to see that a lot of studios start out as a commercial-making studio and then slowly grow to making features.
- Mother Gothel: “Enough with the migrations.”
- Surprising voice talent. What the Jack Black?
- The dodo sequence!
- The big moment that pays off: the cave painting sequence. It helps you really understand Diego…finally.
- Sequelitis: we rant about sequels. “And this is how we end up with Ice Age 5.”
- The random but pivotal moment of the sudden lava.
- Voicemails: Eddie.
- Mail bag: Joshua, Frank, John, Matthew, Miriam.
Runtime: 1:13:44 71.9 MB
- Watch Ice Age: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy Ice Age soundtrack: Amazon | iTunes
- Buy the Rotoscopers T-shirt
Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.