■ Update on everyone’s lives!
■ Nerdy Couch Discussion: Animated dogs.
■ Main Discussion: All Dogs Go to Heaven
■ Brief history of Don Bluth’s studio and name changes over the year.
■ This movie is dark and gritty: smoking, drinking, gambling.
■ Burt Reynolds as Charlie (and his contractual stipulations) as well as Don DeLuise, who was Don Bluth’s lucky charm.
■ The tragedy of the murder of Anne-Marie’s voice actress and the original production cells.
■ Crazy settings and Charlie’s story arch.
■ Why does Carface get to go to heaven?
■ We have nothing negative to say about the songs.
■ Why does there ALWAYS have to be a sassy, fat alligator?
■ Mail bag from Mike, Sarah, Leigh-Ann & Jacob.
■ Be sure to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #PinkWhippet when tweeting about this episode.
Runtime: 1:28:50, 54 MB
■ Watch All Dogs Go to Heaven: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
■ Mason’s Godzilla review: Written | YouTube
■ Animation Addicts Wallace & Gromit Episode
■ The Itchy & Scratch & Poochie Show Clip
■ California Up house controversy
■ Pixar Podcast Episode 70 – Inside the Real Up House
■ Pump-up Articles: ‘All Dogs Go To Heaven’: 10 Very Unhelpful Reviews
Where To Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
Where To Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog; Twitter
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook