Morgan and Chelsea are joined by RotoWriter Pablo Ruiz to review Pixar’s second film to be nominated for Best Picture, Up!
■ Main Discussion: Up
■ Why the “Married Life” sequence is so good.
■ The punching-filled “Married Life” sequence that could have been.
■ Michael Giacchino’s whimsical, 40s-esque score has its own life and takes the film to another level.
■ The movie goes all over the place visually: house floating with balloons, South America, and more!
■ Enter the dogs: Doug, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma!
■ Flying dogs take it too far.
■ Voicemails: Mario, Janice Marie, Jemma, Brandon, Adriana, Yuri, Kimber.
Runtime: 1:25:20 51.6MB
- Watch Up: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent | iTunes
- Buy the Up soundtrack: Limited Edition CD | Digital| iTunes
- Making-of Featurette: Married Life
- Ed Catmull’s new book Creativity, Inc.
- Paradise Falls is based on the real-life Tepui (flat mountains)
- Pump-up week articles: ‘Up’: Pixar’s Greatest Movie?, How the ‘Married Life’ Opener Elevates ‘Up’ to Animation’s Greatest Heights, Pixar’s ‘Up’ Wasn’t Perfect: Some Of Its Flaws, ‘Up’ Inspired Awesomeness
- Up quotes | DisneyQuotes.com
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.