It’s Morgan and Mason for a M&M episode, where they review DreamWorks 2002 traditionally animated film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron.
■ Main Discussion: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
■ Who are Kelly Asbury and Lorna Cook?
■ Bryan Adam’s soundtrack. Phil Collins/Tarzan knock off? Gotta love the early 2000s.
■ “Tradigital Animation” – CGI opening scene with the eagle Morgan loves.
■ Matt Damon is channeling his inner Matthew Broderick.
■ Morgan’s motion blur rant.
■ What’s with the colonel in the clouds on the DVD cover?
■ Bryan Adams songs ever few minutes. Do they all sound the same?
■ Little Creek and the painted mare, Rain!
■ Rain’s “death”; not quite on Mufasa level.
■ THE NOD!
■ Listener Twitter Question: What would you rate SPIRIT and why?
■ Mail bag! Michael, Lauren, Geri, Hule, Todge, and Courtney.
Runtime: 1:24:21 20.3 MB
■ Watch Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron: Blu-ray | DVD | Digital | Rent
■ Listen to the soundtrack
■ “This Is Me” openings in animation
■ “Run Free” sequence
■ Morgan and Chelsea’s Lilo & Stitch Blu-ray review
■ The Pirate Fairy review
■ Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure
Where To Find The Rotoscopers
- Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a voicemail at rotoscopers.com/voicemail or call (406) 646-6575.
- Find us on the web: Rotoscopers.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Hypable & Animated Views.
- Visit our sponsors: Audible, Amazon.
Where To Find The Hosts
- Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog; Twitter
- Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
- Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook