The Art of Frozen was released a few days ago and tomorrow there will be holding a special artist panel and book signing in LA.
The event will be held at the Nucleus art gallery and store on Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 4-7pm. This is an incredible opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Frozen from the film’s leading story and visual development artists.
The artists present will be:
- Brittney Lee (Visual Development)
- Fawn Veerasunthorn (Story Artist)
- Jeff Ranjo (Story Artist)
- Lisa Keene (Visual Development)
- Paul Briggs (Story Artist)
- And more to be announced.
Also, here’s the event schedule:
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm (Panel Presentation)
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm (Q&A)
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm (Signing)
Admission is $5; however, if you purchase The Art of Frozen at the event, admission is free. Outside books will be subject to a $10 admission fee. The address is 210 East Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801.
If you live in the L.A. area, this is definitely an event that you won’t want to miss. Arrive early because you know there will definitely be a line out the door to listen to and meet these fantastic, talented artists.
The Art of Frozen is available now. You can purchase the book at the event or on Amazon.