Are you pumped to see Disney’s Frozen? How would you like to see it for free? Well, Disney is making that possibility.
Disney Movie Rewards is doing a promotion to get free admission for Frozen if you buy select Disney Blu-Rays and DVDs. (You knew there would be a catch, right?). After you buy it, go to DisneyMovieRewards.com and register the “magic code.”
Here are a list of titles that are part of the promotion (you may notice, that they are all Disney princess films):
- Brave DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
- Tangled DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
- The Princess and the Frog DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
- Mulan & Mulan II Special Edition DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
- Cinderella Diamond Edition DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
- Cinderella II & III Special Edition DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
- Pocahontas & Pocahontas II Special Edition DVD or Blu-ray Combo Pack
If you’ve been meaning to pick up a DVD or two to add to your Disney collection, this might be the perfect time because you’ll get a ticket to see Frozen for free! Might come in handy if you’re wanting to see it two, three, or even five times in theatres!
But act fast, the offer is good only from 10/8/13 through 1/5/14 and you have to redeem your free ticket by 1/5/14. For terms and conditions, go to the Disney Movie Rewards page for more details.
Frozen is released in US theatres on November 27, 2013.
[UPDATE 10/18/13 2:46 PM PST] A few people have asked if they can register old DVDs/Blu-rays that they bought a few months ago, but hadn’t yet registered. The answer is…yes! So maybe it was a good thing you waited.