Many animation addicts not only love to watch animation, but love to make their own animation! Well now, thanks to a new animation software called Muvizu: Play, you can bring your dreams of becoming an animation director to life.
Muvizu: Play is a free and easy-to-use 3D animation platform. It allows users to animate, iterate, and render scenes in a matter of minutes or hours, instead of days or months. Muvizu: Play is loaded with pre-populated with thousands of characters, props, costumes, and scenes so you can get started animating right away. Some other features include:
- Create and customize 3D characters.
- Virtual lights, cameras and special effects.
- Automatic lip-synching for any language.
- Lightning fast rendering for quick results.
Muvizu: Play is for everyone: storytellers, businesses, educators, and animators. No matter what your skill level or animation expertise, if you have a story to tell, Muvizu: Play can help you bring that story to life.
To celebrate the release of Muvizu: Play, the company is sponsoring a contest that will leave some of our lucky readers with some sweet swag! One winner will win a pair of Skullcandy Hesh Headphones and another will win a Muvizu goodie bag.
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us what you would do with the animation software Muvizu:Play.
- Like The Rotosocpers facebook page (additional entry)
- Follow The Rotoscopers on Twitter (additional entry).
- Tweet about the contest (one tweet per day)
For more information about Muvizu: Play and to see animations other users have created, go to www.muvizu.com. Like their facebook page for more fun contests and product information.