The Rotoscopers kick off the new year with an old Disney classic, A Goofy Movie!
- News: Disney Infinity Video Game, The Rotoscopers YouTube channel, Mason’s big news
- Where’s Mason been?
- Main discussion: A Goofy Movie
- Goof 101: What is a Goof?
- One word to describe this film: 90s!
- Chelsea’s very first DVD and iTunes album purchase
- One of the best Disney soundtracks ever?
- Goofy: voiced by our very own Bill Farmer
- Max: voiced by Jason Marsden aka “that one guy from that one show”
- Pete: voiced by Jim Cummings aka “THE voice actor from the 90s”
- Roxanne: the world’s most awesome 90s shorts
- PJ: voiced by Bob Paulson; Stacy’s a fast talker; Robert “Bobby” Zimeruski; Lester
- Favorite scenes: opening dream, school assembly, live-action “After Today”
- Max blew his chance with the hot girl
- Is Max’s lie worse than Aladdin’s?
- Lake Destiny, ID is actually Lake Destiny, GA!
- “On the Open Road”: the original “Trashing the Camp,” undead guy, random nuns
- Lester’s Possum Park: County Bear’s Jamboree knock-off, mob of crazy kids
- Bigfoot encounter: Pete’s RV is not Lorax approved, the perfect cast, Bigfoot with headphones, awkward car scene, Max’s therapeutic post card
- The perfect cast saves the day in more ways than one
- Powerline concert: combo of Prince and Will Smith, one song?
- IMDB A Goofy Movie thesis
- Conundrums: Max already has plans with his dad, Max didn’t learn his lesson?
- We rate it!
Runtime: 1:23:08, 40.0 MB
Where to Find Us: